My Shopping Experience at Glamira - PART 2 - Order and Arrival

This is Part 2 of our journey. You can check out Part 1 here.

I decided to order this ring fitting exactly to my expectations including a free engraving with letters and also symbols! Because of the possibility of free resizing, I felt relieved to order an average size for Amanda as I didn’t want to ruin the surprise by measuring her finger. All I needed was a diamond ring to propose. I could deal with the size later.


Estimated arrival of my product was 7 working days after placing the order. 4 days have past and the only email I received was as I guess an automatically generated email when I purchased, which said that I would get a tracking number to follow the shipment of my order, which I should have received already until this time. No further information about my order and no tracking number, status still ‘processing’. Similar to the negative comments I have read before. This really upset me and I wrote the customer support many many times asking when I would get the tracking number AND the ring. Was there a problem with the order or the shipment? Why didn’t I receive a tracking number?

Working day 7 and Glamira customer support gave me the tracking number, apologizing for any inconvenience and the delay due to technical problems in their email and phone services. The next day was finally the big day because I got my ring delivered. It came the next day, but it could also come a day later. It wouldn’t be a problem, because the whole process from customized producing to shipping was fast enough in my eyes and I still had time before the big day.  

Here is the most important part: Opening the package.
Content: The promised gift box and a jewellery certificate in addition to the ring. The gift box had a light inside, making the ring sparkle even more than it already does!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Shopping Experience at Glamira - PART 1 - Big Decisions

The Rest of Glamira Experience