The Rest of Glamira Experience

PART 3 - Marriage Proposal


Part 1 and Part 2.

Finally, the big day came to carry out the surprise. I have organised a romantic dinner for Amanda’s birthday with some nice rose petals and candles on the dining table in a location with dimly light. Everything was as desired… After cutting the birthday cake it was time for gifting Amanda. Of course, she had no idea what was coming. I think she was expecting a gift similar to the previous ones.

Though that moment of kneeling on the floor, opening the gift box and proposing to her made me really nervous, I will never forget Amanda’s expression when she saw the ring. How her eyes went wide and how a big smile appeared on her face. She was absolutely overwhelmed with joy because she didn’t expect this at all.

PART 4 - Impression


As I already mentioned; I really liked the ring. And so did my fiancĂ©. She fell in love with the infinity symbol engraved beside some special words (can’t tell you what) inside her ring.

We are both so impressed and satisfied by this purchase, that I would never doubt buying from them again. Glamira is legit and safe. I went to a local jeweller, just in case, and got confirmation of the quality of the metal and the stone as described on the certificate. I must admit that the ring looks even better than the photos on their website!


Final result: Very, very happy that I decided to buy at Glamira. The ring I ordered for Amanda is absolutely gorgeous and of high-quality although lower priced compared to local jewellers (though not that easy for a student to pay this amount lol, but it was worth spending money for this stunning ring and at the end, a happy fiancé). Getting a handmade and customised ring within 8 days including the delivery time is actually pretty good.

I understand if you are in doubt purchasing at Glamira after reading about those problems and negative comments, but I can’t understand how it could happen that I am so satisfied by this company and others are not. I feel sorry for the dissatisfied ones but I surely do not regret my decision. Maybe you just should plan more time to prevent time pressure due to possible delay?

The long and the short of it: Thank you Glamira for this beautiful ring AND our future wedding rings in advance!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Shopping Experience at Glamira - PART 1 - Big Decisions

My Shopping Experience at Glamira - PART 2 - Order and Arrival